French courses and level tests / Incoming exchange student
For students who would like to follow a French course during the evening in Liège, a compulsory test will be used to evaluate their level in order to create the groups for the courses.
Dates for the French tests:
• for the 1st term: 18th, 19th and 20th September 2023
• for the 2nd term: 15th and 16th February 2024
• S1 = 1st term evening classes: from 2nd October 2023 to 19th January 2024
• S2 = 2nd term evening classes: from 26th February to 31st May 2024
Two hours of class, two evenings a week+ online training.
• S1 or S2 = 5 ECTS
• S1 + S2 = 10 ECTS if satisfactory result for the fnal evaluation of S1.
The C2 level is not on oﬀer, and the C1 level is only organized in the second term.
• Free for ULiège exchange students who have the French language course on their Learning Agreement.
• 100€/term for exchange students who do not have the French language course on their Learning Agreement, regular students, doctoral and postdoctoral students, and trainees.
FULLY ONLINE COURSES
Remote learning, in real and differed time, accessible to all, for all levels (no ECTS).
• 1st term: from 9th October to 20th December 2023
• 2nd term: from 11th March to 30th May 2024
Fee : 30€ per term
For further information about courses and registration, contact
FRENCH PREPARATORY CLASS
An intensive French class is organized for students, before the beginning of the academic year.
Dates: from 28th August to 6th September 2023
No ECTS credits awarded
A French course for non-native speakers is organized during the year in Namur (15 kms from Gembloux) and credited with 3 ECTS. At the frst meeting the respective level of each student is assessed so that groups can be organized.
More information: email@example.com
Two weeks of French classes and introduction to the culture and belgian heritage are organized by the Namur Academic Centre (Pôle Académique) at the begining of the academic year. The registration fee is 150€ and must be paid before 30th June.
Recently, integration days are also proposed before the beginning of the 2nd term (February).
French foreign language evening classes are organised in Arlon.
Place du 20-Août, 7