The Centre for Partnership and Development Cooperation (PACODEL)
Within theadministration des Relations Internationales, the center for partnership and development cooperation (PACODEL) is the one-stop shop for all questions relating to development cooperation. It provides administrative support to the university community, and acts as an intermediary with donors specialized in financing university development cooperation initiatives.
PACODEL is the cross-functional, integrated administrative tool for implementing ULiège's academic cooperation strategy. The center is present on 4 sites: Arlon, Gembloux, Liège (Sart Tilman) and Kinshasa (Plateforme Afrique centrale). The PACODEL team liaises with donors and provides administrative support to the various parties involved in university development cooperation activities. It is at the disposal of the university community to inform, support and prepare it for the development of new activities or their follow-up.
In a nutshell
PACODEL's mission is to support the ULiège authorities in drawing up and implementing the university's development cooperation strategy by :
- Representing ULiège in external decision-making and funding bodies.
- Coordination and management of the Central Africa Platform (PAC)
- Support for project design and implementation
- Management of incoming and outgoing mobility for university development cooperation actors
- Raising awareness and informing the university community about specific development cooperation themes and issues
Consult calls for grants and projects (Restricted access for ULiège staff)
© Michel Houet